Ariana Grande-Butera (born June 26, 1993) is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress.
Ariana Grande and Camila Cabello have been friends since 2013, when they met backstage at the RDMAs.
Friendship with Camila
- On December 13, 2013, Camila posted a picture of Ariana with Normani and Dinah.
- Camila tweeted "@ OH MY GOD I AM BALD #FocusTonight".
- Camila's favorite song of Dangerous Woman is Side to Side.
- Camila calls Ariana "wife".
- It is rumoured that Ariana might be featured on Camila's debut album but there is no proof to this other than them recording at the same times and working with some of the same producers/ artists (Diplo, Major Lazer, Victoria Monet etc).
- Ariana has hung out with Camila several times but rarely publicly.
- Ariana sat next to Fifth Harmony with Mac Miller at the 2016 VMAs and hugged and talked and congratulated one another throughout the show.
- Ariana performed as the opening act at the 7/27 tour on September 11th 2016. Ariana and Camila both publicly hung out backstage and met some fans. Ariana performed Be Alright and Better Days with Victoria Monet.
- Ariana has said that she would love to collaborate with Camila.
- Camila attended the Dangerous Woman Tour on the 1st of April 2017 in California.
- Camila and Ariana are both featured on Cashmere Cat's album "9".
- Ariana facetimed Camila when her debut single came out.
- Camila has wished Ariana a happy birthday nearly every year they've been friends.
|"My heart is in havana"|
To view the Ariana Grande gallery, click here.
- This page contains CC-BY-SA from Ariana Grande Wiki.