|“||I’m really into Camila Cabello at the moment. We did a writing session the other week just for fun. She’s talented. She’s such an incredible writer. She really blew my mind. I really enjoyed working with her.||”|
– Charli XCX
Charlotte Emma Aitchison, better known by her stage name Charli XCX, is a British singer, songwriter, and actress. She released her debut single independently in 2008 and initially performed at warehouse raves in London.
- Camila has listened to Charli XCX frequently on her spotify account.
- Charli tweeted "crying in the club is sooo good!!! so happy my fav hobby now has a soundtrack lol. plus the video intro!!!! @Camila_Cabello u get ittttt" and Camila replied with "i frickin can't wait for people to hear what we cooked up"
- Camila and Lorde have talked about how they love crying together
- “I’m obsessed with Charli…I mean I have so much respect for her,” Camila said. “I just think she’s a real artist, she knows what she wants in every aspect. And I think it’s so cool that she takes time to just write for other people because she loves writing so much and making music" - Camila talking about Charli at Beats 1.
- On July 26, Camila tweeted about Charli XCX's music video, "Boys".
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Camila_Cabello/status/865787728285257728?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.idolator.com%2F7663265%2Fcamila-cabello-charli-xcx-collaboration
- ↑ http://www.justjaredjr.com/2017/04/26/camila-cabello-charli-xcx-talk-about-how-much-they-love-to-cry/
- ↑ Twitter - Camila's tweet about 'Boys'