- Sofie was born in the Florida, whilst the rest of the Cabello family grew up and was born in Mexico.
- Camila says that she misses Sofie a lot when on tour and/or working.
- Sofie has been featured on an episode of AwesomenessTV's Fifth Harmony Takeover.
- Camila dedicated her RDMA Award for Best Collaboration for "Bad Things" to Sofie.
- Camila & Sofie are 11 years apart.
- Camila has said that her sister is the opposite of her and while Sofie's super clean and organised, Camila is quite messy.
- Camila & Sofie have posted videos of them singing High School Musical songs.
- Sofie has a musical.ly that she lipsyncs to Camila's songs on.
- Sofie is Camila's only sibling.
- Sofie's Cuban-American on Sinu's side & she's Mexican-American on Alejandro's side.
|"Half of my heart is in Havana."|
To view the Sofia Cabello gallery, click here.