Taylor Alison Swift is an American singer-songwriter. One of the most popular contemporary female recording artists, she is known for narrative songs about her personal life, which has received much media attention.
Camila became friends with Taylor through her former boyfriend, Austin Mahone, who is also friends with Taylor. Taylor even threw Camila a party for her eighteenth birthday. The guests included Selena Gomez, Hayley Williams, Sarah Hyland, and Zedd. She and her Fifth Harmony group mates even attended Taylor's Billboard Music Award after-party on May 17, 2015. Fifth Harmony even got to perform their mega hit "Worth It" with Taylor when the 1989 World Tour hit Santa Clara, California on August 14, 2015. 
“The reason we became friends was purely because we think the same way about a lot of things: We’re both really sensitive and emotional when it comes to love,” Camila explained. “We love love, and we love writing songs about love.
- Camila told a news outlet that “We talk about love a lot and if I ever have any questions about love or if there’s anything that I’m going through at the time, whether it’s with a boy or with a friend," she responded. "She’s a very good person to ask those kind of questions because she is very knowledgeable about that kind of stuff," she said.
- Camila was supposed to be in the bad blood music video but turned it down due to Fifth Harmony commitments.
- Fifth Harmony performed "Worth It" at the 1989 tour.
- Taylor has given Camila boy advice.
- Taylor is a rumoured collaboration on The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving.