- Camila sings the lyrics "Come harder just because, I don't like it, like it too soft, I like it a little rough, not too much, but maybe just enough" in Worth It but doesn't sing those lines live.
- She released her first song out of Fifth Harmony with Shawn Mendes, "I Know What You Did Last Summer".
- She was receiving a lot of hate for IKWYDLS and had to clarify on twitter that she was still committed to the group.
- On December 5, Fifth Harmony posted a photo of them recording without Camila despite her being there.
- She began becoming close with Taylor Swift in 2015.
- Camila was doing virtual school in 2015.
- Her favorite songs from One Direction's Up All Night album is More Than This and Same Mistakes.
- Her favorite songs from One Direction's Take Me Home album is Over Again and They Don't Know About Us.
- Camila said she owns all of Demi Lovato's albums.
- Her favorite songs on the "Reflection" album are: "Reflection" and "Going Nowhere.
- She would have liked to be a dentist if she never made it as a singer.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.